76° Mostly Cloudy
See complete forecast
In the late 1800s the old English Lutheran Church sat at the corner
of Quincy and New Hampshire streets. The building, constructed for
$5,500 in 1870, was the home of Trinity Lutheran Church, which
moved in 1928 to 1245 N.H.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Find more businesses on Marketplace
Arts & Entertainment ·