See complete forecast
Fred Krebs, who teaches American history at Johnson County
Community College, presents an adult workshop on the
Kansas-Nebraska Act at the Lawrence Visitor Center. Krebs, a
Stephen Douglas scholar, took part in Chautauqua events Friday.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Open Faces Roast Beef and Mashers
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Philly of Black & Blue Steak Salad
· Choose one of these legendary specials! The Philly ...
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...