65° Mostly Cloudy
See complete forecast
Anthropology Museum interim director Mary Adair explains the
history of Spooner Hall, which is on the National Register of
Historic Places. The hall is one of two buildings involved in the
controversy of a KU demolition project.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burger
· Our Bird Dog burger is Certified Angus Beef® ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
$6.99 - $11.99 Slab-o-palooza
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Blackened Chicken Club with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...