Previous   Next

What are you doing for Independence Day?

Browse the archives

“I am having a cookout with my family.”

“Watching the City of Lawrence fireworks display.”

“Teaching tennis.”

“I am going to a family reunion.”

Comments

uncleandyt 9 months, 3 weeks ago

I will attempt to gay-marry John Wayne's corpsebones. Then I'm gunna think deep as I can about Freedom. I'm gonna spend all my money, and then some. I'll eat sumpthin' with corrrrn in it. I'll drink something with corrrn in it. I'll put on my store-bought clothing and squirt myself with Off. Yep, everything I did before this last ones, I done nekkid. I'm gunna watch the weather, gonna watch the news. I'll read the news to a point where I'm asked to answer a question to continue reading. I'll watch the parking meters. I'll remind myself that that hole in the ozone got fixed. I will ponder the liberty of fracking. I will not look up the definition of habeus corpus. I promise not to proofread the Constitution, not enough time.

Liberty275 9 months, 3 weeks ago

Enjoying the people on my block breaking a law that shouldn't exist.

jane_doe 9 months, 3 weeks ago

hangover, beer and swimming pool

Shelley Bock 9 months, 3 weeks ago

Sporting KC game on Wednesday night to see some fireworks in local's favor on the pitch. Rest on the 4th.

1029 9 months, 3 weeks ago

I'm gonna make my traditional 4th of July breakfast of ham, potatoes, and bald eagle eggs. Then I'm gonna mow the yard, maybe hit the lake for a few hours, come back home, fire up the grill, and shoot off fireworks with the family.

The_Big_W 9 months, 3 weeks ago

Taking the family to the Royal's game tonight to see their fireworks. Not much on the 4th because the kids are going to the lake with friends for the weekend. So I'll light the punk and fire off a rocket or two, drink some PBR and watch a John Wayne movie or something. It will be a quiet day and weekend around the house

BABBOY 9 months, 3 weeks ago

I am mowing my lawn. Then, I am going to smoke a bunch of ribs. I will then try to work out if I do not eat to much ribs. I will play with my kids. Then, I will water my lawn so it does not catch on fire when I blow up a couple 100 dollars of fireworks.

Karl_Hungus 9 months, 3 weeks ago

Richard Payton 9 months, 3 weeks ago

Enjoying grilled burgers and hotdogs.

he_who_knows_all 9 months, 3 weeks ago

Supporting China by firing off fireworks.

fleeba 9 months, 3 weeks ago

Nadda. I'm using my day to sit around home and catch up on all those naps I've been missing. I did go to a great bon fire the other night with family from out of town, so that was our 4th celebration.