Previous   Next

How often do you ride a bike?

Browse the archives

“Probably once a week, mainly for recreation.”

“I used to ride my bike every day; this summer I haven’t gotten it out yet.”

“I ride a stationary bike every day. The last time I got on a real bike, I fell off.”

“I probably go on a bike ride once a month. I live in the country so it’s hard.”

Comments

classclown 2 years, 5 months ago

I'd like to ride but bike riders around here tend to be snobs and frankly I'm uncomfortable around them.

Not to mention the idea of me being in public wearing spandex is downright criminal.

Bill Lee 2 years, 5 months ago

I used to ride my bike every day, but when it was stolen I didn't replace it. It's been years since I've ridden one. I've considered getting a new one, but I may be too old and heavy for bike riding now.

Kirk Larson 2 years, 5 months ago

I ride near every durn day. So's my Mom and she's 82. Keeps you young!

Linda and Bill Houghton 2 years, 5 months ago

I ride frequently, usually two or three times a week just running errands. This winter and spring I have been rehabilitating an old knee injury, so up until June it was just running errands. The knee is feeling better so I rode about 400 miles this month. I don't think the knee is quite ready to climb the 11th, 12th, 13th, and 14th Street campus hills but that should come soon.

rockchalker52 2 years, 5 months ago

autie sez "Am I sensing a little hostility from a few today? "

Ah, the babster & the power of suggestion.

I like pie.

rockchalker52 2 years, 5 months ago

Just noticed Roe's bike. Don't ride it hard & don't put it away wet. I'd go with the manual gearshift, too. Automatic tranny would just blow on ya.

James Minor 2 years, 5 months ago

I rode my bike a week or two ago on the river trails. Great ride, scenic, and good weather. Almost was run over at a stoplight cause traffc was turning and I had the walk light. A few curse words and lettin them know they are number one eased the anger.

Dispersant 2 years, 5 months ago

I live in the country. I ride everyday. Until Obama takes those bike privileges away of course! Did you hear? He's selling bicycles, tricycles, even UNICYCLES to gang members in Mexico! Just as an elaborate scheme to make sure no one is able to own any form of cycle in 'Merica!

Tara Painter 2 years, 5 months ago

Almost everyday late in the eveing, but people in cars have no respect, and have almost hit me a couple of times! When I follow the rules, when I go around a roundabout I get people swearing at me, even thou it says to share the road... they don't