Previous   Next

How often do you ride a bike?

Browse the archives

“Probably once a week, mainly for recreation.”

“I used to ride my bike every day; this summer I haven’t gotten it out yet.”

“I ride a stationary bike every day. The last time I got on a real bike, I fell off.”

“I probably go on a bike ride once a month. I live in the country so it’s hard.”

Comments

caton1982 1 year, 9 months ago

Almost everyday late in the eveing, but people in cars have no respect, and have almost hit me a couple of times! When I follow the rules, when I go around a roundabout I get people swearing at me, even thou it says to share the road... they don't

Dispersant 1 year, 9 months ago

I live in the country. I ride everyday. Until Obama takes those bike privileges away of course! Did you hear? He's selling bicycles, tricycles, even UNICYCLES to gang members in Mexico! Just as an elaborate scheme to make sure no one is able to own any form of cycle in 'Merica!

James Minor 1 year, 9 months ago

I rode my bike a week or two ago on the river trails. Great ride, scenic, and good weather. Almost was run over at a stoplight cause traffc was turning and I had the walk light. A few curse words and lettin them know they are number one eased the anger.

rockchalker52 1 year, 9 months ago

Just noticed Roe's bike. Don't ride it hard & don't put it away wet. I'd go with the manual gearshift, too. Automatic tranny would just blow on ya.

autie 1 year, 9 months ago

CW, is you one of them preverts? \

CWGOKU 1 year, 9 months ago

Never, sold it, ride the bike at the gym. Katie, call me

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 1 year, 9 months ago

If it says there are 15 comments, why do only 14 show?

rockchalker52 1 year, 9 months ago

autie sez "Am I sensing a little hostility from a few today? "

Ah, the babster & the power of suggestion.

I like pie.

BABBOY 1 year, 9 months ago

Never. I think they are stupid and should stay the flip off the main roads. Stupid outfits everything about it is stupid. Try jogging. I do not care but i hate moving for lame bike riders that refuse to get out of the way when I trying get down the road. Same thing for dumb walkers that do not use side walks and try to walk down the middle of the flipping street.

It is stupid and you know it so get the flip out of my way.

Linda and Bill Houghton 1 year, 9 months ago

I ride frequently, usually two or three times a week just running errands. This winter and spring I have been rehabilitating an old knee injury, so up until June it was just running errands. The knee is feeling better so I rode about 400 miles this month. I don't think the knee is quite ready to climb the 11th, 12th, 13th, and 14th Street campus hills but that should come soon.

Kirk Larson 1 year, 9 months ago

I ride near every durn day. So's my Mom and she's 82. Keeps you young!

autie 1 year, 9 months ago

Am I sensing a little hostility from a few today? I tell you about hostility, I didn't get a pie at the market today. But I'm getting to were I really like that cheap rum with a little lime juice and soda and some muddled mint.....it is a cool and refreshing treat on a hot day.

prospector 1 year, 9 months ago

What ever I flippin' said last time. FLIP

g_rock 1 year, 9 months ago

g_rock 1 month, 1 week ago

It doesn't work so well with my skirt and heels.

toe 1 year, 9 months ago

Obama will soon mandate it. Obamawheels.

Bill Lee 1 year, 9 months ago

I used to ride my bike every day, but when it was stolen I didn't replace it. It's been years since I've ridden one. I've considered getting a new one, but I may be too old and heavy for bike riding now.

Antonym 1 year, 9 months ago

Minimum of 100 miles a week. Usually more like 200 plus. Mountain bike and road bike. What's funny is when I see people riding with a cigarette hanging out of their mouth.

classclown 1 year, 9 months ago

I'd like to ride but bike riders around here tend to be snobs and frankly I'm uncomfortable around them.

Not to mention the idea of me being in public wearing spandex is downright criminal.