Previous   Next

What is your favorite kind of cookie?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on December 8, 2012

Browse the archives

“ Chocolate chip. It’s what I grew up with.”

“ A snickerdoodle. It’s like a sugar cookie, but isn’t your average sugar cookie. ”

“ Chocolate chip. I like chocolate.”

“ Peanut butter chocolate chip. I love the combo of peanut butter and chocolate.”

Comments

Klumma 1 year, 9 months ago

I like the Oreo type of cookie - I bet Sams Club and Wal Mart Mart own this one. Basically, a lump of lard mixed with sugar and then covered with two pieces of crappy outer wafer disks. Yummy in milk.....

Ron Holzwarth 1 year, 9 months ago

The Breakfast of Champions!

Now available in a grocery store near you.

The Breakfast of Champions!

The Breakfast of Champions! by Ron Holzwarth

Klumma 1 year, 9 months ago

Klumma 1 year, 9 months ago

Klumma 1 year, 9 months ago

LJW...WTH??? You deleted two of my posts. Is Helen Crump back in charge now?...

Klumma 1 year, 9 months ago

Ya' know what is really strange? A giraffe, as big as one would be, is still very large as seen through a Vector scope at almost a mile away. . . .

Never liked cookies. Ok, Helen?? Or is this one flushed too?

Klumma 1 year, 9 months ago

Helen. Will this be appropriate?

What is the frequency, Helen?

classclown 1 year, 9 months ago

I'm not picky. Whatever people happen to have in their lunch boxes/sacks at work is fine by me.

Now the sandwiches, that's a different story. Sometimes after taking a bite I realize that it's not very good and then I put it back.

RoeDapple 1 year, 9 months ago

Mr. Parker has left the building. The new sheriff in town is just a closer and doesn't feel the need to introduce himself.

It's how he gets his cookies.

Bob Harvey 1 year, 9 months ago

Ginger snaps. If she does it often enough she creates this rhythm in my head that lasts throughout the day.

fancy80 1 year, 9 months ago

Normally chocolate chip, but I bake homemade carrot cookies with orange flavored frosting for the holidays, that are awesome. I only make them at Christmas, along with shortbread sugar cookies that are rolled, cookie cuttered and decorated with frosting and sprinkles. I also make Russian Teacakes. it takes a long time, makes a huge mess, and gives me a sugar hangover for about a week, but it is tradition, and it is worth it. I have fond memories of decorating the ccokies with my siblings, and then later with my nephews, and then my son. This year I will introduce my grandson to this wonderful day. Since he is a few weeks short of being one, his cookies will probably be fugly, but I can't wait!

rockchalker52 1 year, 9 months ago

My BIL makes top notch chocolate chip cookies & scrumptious soft sugars. Those are my two favs along with homemade oatmeal cookies.

I tried to make some cinnamon sugar cookies the other day. Butter batter all over the backsplash. A whirring mixer can be a messy thing.

labmonkey 1 year, 9 months ago

I like white chocolate maca-dizzle nut.

In all seriousness, almond butter chocolate chip cookies.

Ron Holzwarth 1 year, 9 months ago

I have a wonderful cookie story. The end.

George_Braziller 1 year, 9 months ago

Don't have a favorite cookie because I've never been a fan of sweets or desserts of any kind. Didn't even care for them when I was a kid.

beatrice 1 year, 9 months ago

I have my computer security set to block most cookies.

Ron Holzwarth 1 year, 9 months ago

Ja, das ist gut, aber deine Rechtschreibung ist grauenhaft.

(Von der Polizei Grammatik. Heil!)

beatrice 1 year, 9 months ago

(#) (#) (#) (#)

(#) (#) (#) (#)

(#) (#) (#) (#)

A dozen peanut butter cookies for all.

riverdrifter 1 year, 9 months ago

Martini cookies in front of the fireplace. Glad deer season is over. It was surly out there today.