Previous   Next

What’s your favorite place to hang out and unwind?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on September 28, 2009

Browse the archives

““Various rooms in my home.””

““The Jazzhaus, because Monday night is karaoke night, and I get to dress up in fun costumes.””

““The Java Break, because they have really good coffee there, and they have a room where you can write stuff on the wall.””

““The Mad Greek. The food is good, drinks are good. It’s quiet and intimate.””

Comments

jonas_opines 5 years, 3 months ago

My living room for the most part. There I can indulge in my disolute lifestyle of alcohol, drugs and sex without and public ramifications.

coolmom 5 years, 3 months ago

in my garden tub with the jets running and without the kids pounding in the door. in my kayak on pretty much any body of water. on my run on some days.

somedude20 5 years, 3 months ago

I like hiding in your closet while watching you do bad things to good people.....

Mel Briscoe 5 years, 3 months ago

the Jazz haus has karaoke?! i am so ready to go!!!

feeble 5 years, 3 months ago

either fishing at one of our local lakes/ponds or on the roof, looking westward at the sunset.

Flap Doodle 5 years, 3 months ago

MD, I'll second your vote for the penguins. The Omaha zoo has a very groovy environment for them.

1029 5 years, 3 months ago

The laundromat. Something about the whir of the machines just puts my mind at ease. Plus, the way the machines spin around is kind of symbolic of the rotation of the earth and the cycle of life. Sometimes, if I have a bunch of money to burn and nobody else is doing laundry, I turn on as many machines as possible and then lay on the floor and listen to them whir as I stare at the ceiling.

somedude20 5 years, 3 months ago

I like to hang with Hef and the girls at his grotto. He and I like to throw cold cuts at their backsides and watch the meat stick on them.