Previous   Next

What are you reading?

Browse the archives

“I just picked up ‘Kansas Off the Beaten Path,’ by Patti DeLano. We like to take day trips to historical sites in the fall.”

“I’m reading ‘The Testament,’ by Eric Van Lustbader. He wrote ‘French Kiss’ and ‘The Bourne Legacy.’ It’s chase fiction that goes all over the world.”

Walking With Enemies,’ by Eric Jerome Dickey. It’s about a hit man’s relationships with the woman who taught him how to be a hit man, a woman who he’s attracted to and the woman he loves.”

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,’ by J. K. Rowling. I’ve got about 20 pages left. I think it’s a book for all ages to enjoy, especially parents reading it with their kids.”

Comments

tangential_reasoners_anonymous 7 years, 3 months ago

Pretty much just these readers' forums. I don't even read the articles, anymore, preferring instead to "cut to the chase."

bearded_gnome 7 years, 3 months ago

finished "the old man and the sea," what an amazing story and the ending always gets to me.

now, "Kipling's science fiction," certainly different short stories and very clear moving writing.

ms_canada 7 years, 3 months ago

I have still got my nose in The Song Of The Gladiator by Paul Doherty. And if you read my post of last Sunday about the old words the author used in my previous reading matter, I discovered that yett is a form of gate. An iron gate constructed of bars twisted and woven together. Also used to bar windows in many older buildings much seen in Europe. Hi gnome guy - enjoy your reading. I must write to you and your dear lady one of these days. Keep well.

hujiko 7 years, 3 months ago

A little Slaughterhouse-Five for me

wordsofwisdom 7 years, 3 months ago

Reposition Yourself: Living Life Without Limits by T.D. Jakes. Its a book about restoring vision and reviving passion for living. It covers the tools to reach the dreams we have inside. It is a great book for all!!

bearded_gnome 7 years, 3 months ago

thanks MSC, that Yett sounds interesting. yes, will write and catch you up, much to tell.