Previous   Next

What are your predictions for the Kansas University-Iowa State football game?

Asked at Jayhawk Boulevard on November 17, 2007

Browse the archives

“I think they’ll win. They will at least finish their home games undefeated. It seems like they should beat Missouri, too. We can’t lose to them when we’re having our best season in a century.”

“They’re at home, so they are going to get it done. They haven’t lost at home since Texas A&M last homecoming. I’m more worried about Missouri.”

“They will definitely win, probably by 40 points. We need another 30 percent off day at the bookstore.”

“Well, there are never any guarantees, but I think there’s a high probability we will win.”

Comments

bearded_gnome 6 years, 5 months ago

and, phillip buskirk nailed, and gets the award.

can I predict now, KU will win handily.

ibroke 6 years, 5 months ago

my predection is ku45 isu 7

Silence_Dogood 6 years, 5 months ago

I predict there will be a bunch of ignorant, testosterone-filled losers bellowing about town, and that I'll have to stay inside so that I don't make fun of them. F--- football; read a book.

Mike Edson 6 years, 5 months ago

If KU wins it will be a very close game. Hopefully KU does not get cocky.

prospector 6 years, 5 months ago

A victory!

The brewery will be crowded. Superstitions and rituals will be performed. There will be numerous DUIs handed out. Snap will be thinking about fishing. R_I will shoot at something. Sue will be thinking about food. Gootsie is pining for her grand daughter. Ms_Canada is packing for San Diego. Sargent Wolverine will be ecstatic or pissed but always happy. Bob will continue to be our conscience and has our backs.

Thanks all.

The_Original_Bob 6 years, 5 months ago

My prediction? A good excuse to drink beer before noon without pretending I am supposed to be ashamed. I believe Snap has a saying about this.

enochville 6 years, 5 months ago

I hope that we won't fall into that trap of looking past our current opponent to focus on next week's opponent. Because if we do, we may very well lose.

But, if our players keep their heads in today's game, which I think they will, then they should win.

sgtwolverine 6 years, 5 months ago

I predict I won't be paying much attention; today is Michigan/Ohio State.