Previous   Next

Who do you think should be the Big 12 player of the year?

Asked at Jefferson's Restaurant, 743 Mass. on March 4, 2007

Browse the archives

“Kevin Durant. Averaging almost 30 points a game is pretty good. He seems like he’s able to take over the game.”

“I’d love to say someone from KU, but I can’t. It’s going to by Kevin Durant.”

“I would definitely pick A.C. Law over Durant after the Texas game because of his clutch shooting.”

“I think we’re going to beat Texas and be number one, and I think the player should come from the winning team. But I think they will pick Kevin Durant.”

Comments

Silence_Dogood 7 years, 1 month ago

right_thinker. Marion as a close second.

Bone777 7 years, 1 month ago

Durant. No question.

All you had to do is watch what Durant did in the first half against, arguably, one of the best defensive teams in the country.

He was and is unstoppable.

Gootsie 7 years, 1 month ago

What StirrrThePot said, AND what s_p_n_c said.

But Julian stepped forward with that look on his face like the young Forrest Gump had when his braces broke and he took off running from the bullies and found his mojo. That was Juilian.

I'm sooooooooooooo proud of our guys and their flip-flop play yesterday. OUTSTANDING!!!

StirrrThePot 7 years, 1 month ago

Acie Law IV, from Texas A&M. Durant is on the National POY list, Law is not. Durant should win the national award, and Law for the Big 12.

BDitty 7 years, 1 month ago

Not only is Durant the Big 12 Player of the Year, he's probably the National Player of the Year too. You put him on any team in the country and he is automatically the best player on that team. I love the players KU has but no one has dominated like Durant who sees more double teams than anyone.

Richard Heckler 7 years, 1 month ago

The media choice may be Durant. Mr. Wright a KU Jayhawk gets my vote for this player works and plays hard. KU has several good players. Hats off to Self.

Now the question becomes what sleepers will be revealed during the NCAA? If the Jayhawks play hard each time we can do it!