Previous   Next

What team is Kansas University’s greatest threat in the Big 12?

Asked at Jefferson's restaurant, 743 Mass. on February 17, 2007

Browse the archives

“A&M. Not only have they already beaten us, but I think they have the potential to beat us on any given day, especially in a neutral setting.”

“I’ll say Texas Tech because they beat us and A&M.”

“It’s got to be A&M. They’re the only ones who beat us at home. They have the best coach and they man up against us the best.”

“I’m going to say Texas A&M. I went to that game, and it wasn’t very fun. I feel like a lot of the other Big 12 teams are on the decline.”

Comments

jonas 8 years, 2 months ago

Just in case anyone missed it, Coach Self got made the subject of a Fark Photoshop contest. Click link for some good laughs.

As for the question, it's that Law kid from A&M. He, not the team, was the reason we lost the first time around.

bethnbob 8 years, 2 months ago

I agree andrew55, the Jayhawks are the worst threat to themselves. I keep wondering lately they've switched on, when is the switch going to be turned off? In the first round of the NCAA?

RichardKline 8 years, 2 months ago

KU's biggest threat in the Big 12? Well, "we have met the enemy and they is us!" The only reason we lost to A&M was because our coaching staff decided to protect a 12 point lead instead of playing agressive KU basketball. When we do that, there is no team in the nation that can beat us. We proved that against Florida!

budwhysir 8 years, 2 months ago

I would say the biggest threat is that of getting the ball in the basket. However I feel that with the option of free throw shots from fouls presented by the visiting team, we have no real worries

Bone777 8 years, 2 months ago

Nebraska, because they are next on the schedule.

sunflower_sue 8 years, 2 months ago

prospector, since KU doesn't have a gymnastics team, I think just about anybody could beat 'em!