Advertisement

Previous   Next

Do you think the U.N. resolution passed Friday will affect the likelihood of a U.S. war against Iraq?

Asked at Free State Brewing Co. on November 9, 2002

Browse the archives

“Nothing new will happen as far as I know. We’ve been at war with them for 20 years. It will be a carbon copy of what happened a few years ago.”

“I don’t know, they seem to have their minds made up. I’m hoping that it will help bring a more peaceful resolution.”

“Regardless, we’re going to war. They have seven days to accept the resolution and then 30 days to say what weapons they have, and they’re not going to do that.”

“My brother is in the reserves. He says we’re going to war. He said there’s a 10 percent chance he’ll be there before Thanksgiving and a 90 percent chance he’ll be there by Christmas.”

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.