Previous   Next

Should Winona Ryder go to jail?

Asked at the Lawrence Public Library on November 7, 2002

Browse the archives

“Yeah, she should. She’s a thief. She makes so much money, I don’t why she would steal. It’s terrible that a person who could be a role model for kids would do that.”

“It would be good to exploit it. They should make her use her money to teach people about shoplifting addiction.”

“I think that she needs to face the consequences of her actions with assistance in addressing the problems that caused the behavior.”

“Sure, if she stole the stuff. The maximum fine is three years, so maybe she should go for six months.”

Comments

leadstone 5 years, 5 months ago

Why not. Let her spend a minute or two at good ol 429 Bouchet Street. Twin Towers. She'll be out in a few days. And then we can post about this more recent happening that we really don't care about (:

The_Original_Bob 5 years, 5 months ago

"Are you a little bored TOB? Wait for April Fools Day."Bored with the present day OTS. And don't tempt me on the April's Fools Day. I'll pull an April 1, 2003 OTS from the archives faster than Snap can skin a lemur.

couranna1 5 years, 5 months ago

you got the bucks buy your way out now that's america

Flap Doodle 5 years, 5 months ago

When you are in Winona, AZ & you see a woman riding a horse, that doesn't necessarily mean that she is Winona Ryder.

coolmarv 5 years, 5 months ago

Are you a little bored TOB? Wait for April Fools Day.

The_Original_Bob 5 years, 5 months ago

Autie -If the OTS went back that far, so would I. The OTS archives area a wonderful thing. I'm just trying to remember what year the cheese question was asked.

autie 5 years, 5 months ago

do you suppose they just want to see how our dumb a**es react to such insane out of date questions? Why don't they ask something like, "Now that Nixon has quit the presidency, are you worried about Gerald Ford running the country"?

The_Original_Bob 5 years, 5 months ago

Yes. For crimes against cinema.(Today's (what is today?) OTS question left a little to be desired, so I hopped in the way back machine to find a OTS question that is pertinent to our present lives.)