All precincts reporting / 26,579 total votes / Unofficial results / Precinct breakdown
Chat with the candidates
- Sen. Marci Francisco October 30 at 11 a.m. Submit a question
- Francisco wins re-election to state Senate
- November 6, 2012
- In seeking her third term in the Senate, Francisco, a former mayor of Lawrence, said she would propose legislation scaling back the massive tax cut that Gov. Sam Brownback signed into law. By Scott Rothschild.
- Candidate questionnaire: 2nd Senate District
- October 30, 2012
- State Sen. Marci Francisco and Republican challenger Ronald Ellis are running to represent the state’s 2nd Senate District. They were asked to respond to questions about some of the major issues in this campaign. The questions and answers are below.
- Statehouse Live: Big bucks from small group of donors fueling Kansas Chamber of Commerce PAC
- October 29, 2012
- The Kansas Chamber of Commerce and Kansas National Education Association are battling in legislative races. They have two distinct ways of raising money. By Scott Rothschild.
- Kansas Senate, District 2: Marci Francisco vs. Ron Ellis
- October 27, 2012
- While the rest of the political world is torn apart by turmoil, the race between state Sen. Marci Francisco, D-Lawrence, and Ron Ellis, a Republican from Meriden, has been relatively tame. By Scott Rothschild
- Candidates talk about jobs, health care, schools and tax cuts
- July 17, 2012
- The three Democrats seeking to represent the 2nd U.S. House District on Monday agreed on most issues, saying that Congress has become beholden to wealthy special interests.