All precincts reporting / 16,032 total votes / Unofficial results / Precinct breakdown
Completed candidate chats
- Douglas County hires new head of building codes department
- December 23, 2015
- After a six-month search, Douglas County has hired a Johnson County building official to become its new director of zoning and codes.
- Nancy Thellman retains Douglas County Commission seat
- November 6, 2012
- As of 10:30 p.m., unofficial results reported by the county’s election office showed Nancy Thellman winning handily over her Republican challenger Frank Male, 62 percent to 38 percent. By Peter Hancock
- Statehouse Live: Big bucks from small group of donors fueling Kansas Chamber of Commerce PAC
- October 29, 2012
- The Kansas Chamber of Commerce and Kansas National Education Association are battling in legislative races. They have two distinct ways of raising money. By Scott Rothschild.
- Douglas County Commission, District 2: Thellman vs. Male
- October 28, 2012
- Nancy Thellman and Frank Male are competing for the county commission seat from District 2, which covers portions of East Lawrence and most of eastern Douglas County, including Eudora and Baldwin City. By Peter Hancock