All precincts reporting / 25,487 total votes / Unofficial results
- Jay Emler elected Kansas Senate majority leader, says higher education probably won’t get funding increase
- 11:11 a.m., December 20, 2010 Updated 04:46 p.m.
- The Kansas Board of Regents have submitted a plan to increase higher education funding by $50 million.
- Statehouse Live: Former Democratic legislator may run again, enlists Kobach’s help
- December 19, 2010
- Mark Gilstrap served in the state senate for 12 years as a Democrat. He was defeated in the 2008 Democratic Party primary by Kelly Kultala.
- Ex-Moran staffer endorses Tiahrt
- July 26, 2010
- A former campaign manager for Kansas Republican Jerry Moran is now publicly endorsing Moran’s main rival for the U.S. Senate.
- Who’s on the ballot?
- June 11, 2010
- The following is a rundown of Democratic and Republican candidates for this year’s primary and general elections.
- Most Kansas representatives have already filed for re-election
- May 20, 2010
- Most members of the Kansas House want to be back in the Statehouse next year.
- Terrie Huntington Republican · Incumbent Bio / Website / Financial Information /
- Wayne Hodges Democrat Bio / Financial Information /