Roadwork for June 11, 2018
• The southeast corner of Seventh and Massachusetts streets will be subject to a curb and sidewalk/ramp repair project. The driving lanes near the intersection will be narrowed during construction and the sidewalks will be closed. The project is expected to be completed in two weeks.
• Perry Street from North Fourth Street to North Fifth Street will be subject to temporary no parking zones as part of a waterline replacement project. The project is expected to be completed by the end of July.
• The intersections of 10th and Connecticut and 11th and Connecticut are subject to temporary closures as part of a waterline replacement project. The project, which will be completed in August, is part of the Department of Utilities annual waterline replacement program.
• A roundabout construction project at the intersection of Harvard Road and Wakarusa Drive continues. The southbound lanes of Wakarusa Drive are closed. Traffic is detoured to the northbound Wakarusa Drive lanes, with one lane each for north and southbound vehicles. The project is expected to be completed later this spring.
• Kasold Drive from Sixth Street to Bob Billings Parkway is currently undergoing a reconstruction project. The project will start with the reconstruction of the intersection at Kasold Drive and Bob Billings Parkway. Traffic on Bob Billings Parkway will be reduced to a single eastbound and westbound lane. Traffic on Kasold Drive will maintain a single northbound and southbound lane throughout the project, which is expected to be completed by the end of 2018.
• The intersection of Queens Road and Wakarusa Drive continues to be closed for reconstruction. The project has a slated completion date of August 2018.