Holiday Homes Tour tickets go on sale Friday
Tickets go on sale Friday for the 13th annual Holiday Homes Tour.
This year’s tour will be from noon to 5 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 3, and will include eight Lawrence homes festively decorated for the holidays. Tickets are $20 and can be purchased starting Friday at the customer service counters of Lawrence Hy-Vee stores and from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Monday through Friday at the Health Care Access administrative office in the Douglas County United Way Building, 2518 Ridge Court. Tickets can also be purchased online at healthcareaccess.org/holiday-homes-tour.
Money raised from the tour will support Health Care Access, a nonprofit organization that provides home health services in Douglas County for low-income residents.
The eight homes on the tour are:
• 1609 Brandon Woods Court, owned by Sally Davis
• 5601 Villa Drive, owned by Jeanie and Bruce Bundy
• 126 Earhart Circle, owned by Kristin and Chris Piper
• 1754 East 1200 Road, owned by Karla and Rich Nathan
• 3005 W. 29th St., owned by Barbara Kurtz
• 4729 Woodland Drive, owned by Sarah and Troy Landers
• 504 Blazing Star Drive, owned by Kathleen Kinsler and Frisco Morse
• 5707 Warren Court, owned by Chris and Don Cushing
There will also be a holiday shop, bake sale and basket raffle beginning 11 a.m. the day of tour at the Smith Center in Brandon Woods, 4730 Brandon Woods Terrace. These events are free and open to the public.