Archive for Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cable worker hospitalized in Wichita after apparent shock

July 6, 2011


— A cable contractor has been hospitalized in Wichita after he was found hanging from a utility pole.

The Wichita Eagle reports that the Cox cable contractor was found hanging by his safety belt while on a service call in south Wichita on Tuesday. Authorities said he suffered an apparent electrical shock.

The victim, who was not identified, has been hospitalized in serious condition. Authorities said the man didn't have a pulse when emergency responders arrived, but he had been revived by the time the ambulance left for the hospital.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.