The Kansas University Endowment Board of Trustees elected new officers and trustees at its 119th annual meeting Friday.
Drue Jennings, of Prairie Village, is the board’s new chairman, replacing Kurt Watson, of Wichita, whose four-year term has ended. Jennings is an attorney and a former CEO of Kansas City Power & Light.
Federal appeals court judge Deanell Reece Tacha, of Lawrence, was reappointed as the board’s vice chairwoman.
The board also elected five new trustees:
• Sheri Welter Hauck, of Arroyo Grande, Calif., a retired group controller from Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
• Jay Howard, of Austin, Texas, president of JDH Investments, LLC.
• Robert S. Kaplan, of New York, N.Y., a professor at Harvard Business School.
• Reginald L. Robinson, of Lawrence, a professor of law and director of the Center for Law and Government at Washburn University and former president and CEO of the Kansas Board of Regents.
• Bradford T. Sanders, of Bellaire, Texas, executive vice president of Koch Industries Inc. in Houston.