Members of the Mortar Board honor society at Kansas University have recognized five faculty members as outstanding educators.
The recipients are:
• Dennis Domer, acting director of the museum studies program and director of graduate studies for the department of American studies.
• Denise Linville, lecturer in journalism.
• Kimberly Schutte, graduate teaching assistant in history.
• Robert Sorem, associate dean of engineering.
• Susan M. Stagg-Williams, associate professor of chemical and petroleum engineering.
The outstanding educators will receive certificates during a reception at 1:30 p.m. Dec. 5 at the Malott Room in the Kansas Union.
KU’s Torch chapter of Mortar Board has presented teaching awards since 1974.