• Drivers should expect lanes to be closed one at a time this week along 31st Street, from Ousdahl Road to the eastern edge of Gaslight Village Mobile Home Park, as crews work to repair pavement.
• The right lane for traffic heading north on Iowa Street will remain closed this week from Harvard Road to Ninth Street as crews replace an underground waterline. Also continuing this week: intermittent lane and access closures on Orchard Lane, from Iowa to Centennial Drive; Westdale Road, from Harvard to Yale Road; and on Yale, from Westdale to Iowa. Centennial also remains closed to through traffic, from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. daily, from Ninth to Yale.
• Two-way traffic has returned to North Second Street, through the road’s intersection with Locust Street. One limit remains: Traffic on North Second cannot turn left at the intersection.
• The intersection of 11th and New York streets remains closed for reconstruction. Also closed is the 1000 block of New York, for restoration of the brick street.
• Douglas County Road 9, which is East 1500 Road, is closed until late spring from the Kansas Turnpike to U.S. Highway 24-40.
• Sweeping of the barrier wall along Interstate 70, from Gage Boulevard to the Kansas Turnpike toll plaza in Shawnee County, will prompt intermittent lane closures in both directions from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
• The entrance ramp from 38th Street to westbound I-70 and the left lane for traffic heading west on I-70 in Leavenworth County will be closed after rush hour Monday for bridge repairs. The project is expected to last into mid-April.
• The left lane for traffic heading north on Interstate 35, from the 151st Street/U.S. Highway 169/Kansas Highway 7 interchange to 167th Street in Johnson County, will be closed from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday as crews perform sandblasting work on bridge girders.
• The northbound entrance and exit ramps for traffic on Interstate 435 at Woodend Road interchange will close for widening work beginning at 9 a.m. Monday. The southbound entrance and exit ramps at the interchange will close at 9 a.m. April 13. The project, in Johnson County, is expected to be finished by the end of this month.
Kansas Highway 7
• The Johnson Drive access to and from Kansas Highway 7 in Johnson County will close at 9 a.m. Monday, for construction on the east side of an ongoing interchange project. A detour will be posted. The Johnson Drive access will be expected to reopen to all traffic in mid-2011.