A recovering Brandon Rush and a sidelined Sherron Collins means more minutes to go around in the Kansas backcourt. That includes a chance for invited walk-on Connor Teahan.
6Sports video: Walk-on scores 8 points in 5 minutes
November 19, 2007
More like this story
- 6Sports video: KU's big men need to take charge with Collins sidelined
- 6Sports video: Chalmers: Teahan's three-pointers 'automatic'
- 6Sports video: More players could mean less playing time
- Robinson, Jackson come up big as KU escapes in OT
- Chalmers' last gasp three misses long, Texas ousts KU in Austin, 72-69