Archive for Sunday, September 4, 2005

On the record

September 4, 2005


Emergency calls

Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:

Fire calls

¢ Carbon monoxide incident, 11:44 p.m. Friday, 1304 E. 25th Terrace.

¢ Gasoline or other flammable liquid spill, 5:40 p.m. Friday, 1704 Hampton St.

¢ Smoke detector activation, no fire, unintentional, 5:15 p.m. Friday, 1467 Jayhawk Blvd.

¢ Dispatched fire incident, canceled, 3:22 p.m. Friday, 1815 Naismith Ave.

¢ Power line down, 1:46 p.m. Friday, Mississippi Street.

¢ Detector activation, no fire, unintentional, 3:32 a.m. Friday, 604 Forrest Ave.

¢ Smoke detector activation, malfunction, 2:26 a.m. Friday, 1326 Mass.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.