Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Detector activation, no fire, unintentional, 10:07 p.m. Friday, 1804 Golden Rain Drive.
- Dispatched fire incident, canceled en route, 9:26 p.m. Friday, 1111 W. 11th St.
- False alarm or false call, other, 4:47 p.m. Friday, 11th and Louisiana streets.
- Outside storage fire, 2:02 p.m. Friday, 3200 Iowa.
Lawrence Humane Society
stray dogs brought to the shelter
- Yellow Lab, female, 2 to 3 months old.
- Yellow lab, male, 2 to 3 months old.