Nine former Kansas University basketball players have reported to NBA training camps.
They are: Nick Collison, Drew Gooden, Kirk Hinrich, Raef LaFrentz, Greg Ostertag, Paul Pierce, Scot Pollard, Billy Thomas and Jacque Vaughn.
- Collison, 23, second season, Seattle.
- Gooden, 23, first season with Cleveland.
- Hinrich, 23, second season with Chicago.
- LaFrentz, 28, second season with Boston.
- Ostertag, 31, is in his first season with Sacrameno.
- Pierce, 26, begins his seventh season with Boston.
- Pollard, 29, begins his second year with Indiana.
- Thomas, 29, is a long shot to make the Wizards.
- Vaughn, 29, is in his first season with New Jersey.