Archive for Friday, May 14, 2004

On the record

May 14, 2004

Advertisement

Emergency calls

Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:

Fire calls

  • Natural gas leak, 6:56 p.m. Wednesday, 1732 Brook St.
  • Unintentional detector activation, 2:21 p.m. Wednesday, 2424 Melrose Lane.
  • Unintentional smoke detector activation, 1:46 p.m. Wednesday, 4805 Brandon Woods Terrace.
  • Unintentional smoke detector activation, 11:36 p.m. Tuesday, 2424 Melrose Lane.
  • Building fire, no injuries, 8:53 p.m. Tuesday, 1121 E. 13th St.
  • Smoke detector activation, 6:55 p.m. Tuesday, 1608 Prestwick Drive.
  • Gas leak, 1:20 p.m. Tuesday, 400 Elm St.
  • Hazardous condition, 8:38 a.m. Tuesday, 101 Lawrence Ave.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.