Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Chemical hazard, no spill or leak, 11:58 p.m. Friday, 1632 Engel Road.
- Unintentional smoke detector activation, 8:51 p.m. Friday, 1603 W. 15th St.
- Fire call, canceled, 2:51 p.m. Friday, 1501 Inverness Drive.
- Local alarm system, malicious false alarm, 2:10 a.m. Friday, 1025 Emery Road.
Lawrence Humane Society
Stray dogs brought to the shelter
- Lab mix, black and white, female, 3 years.
- Lab, black, male, 10 months.
- Shepherd mix, tan and white, male, 2 months.
- Chocolate lab, male, 4 years.
- Cocker spaniel mix, tricolor, female, 1 year.
- Rat terrier, black, white and tan, male, 1 to 2 years.