Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Cooking fire, confined to container, 10:41 p.m. Thursday, 4911 W. Sixth St.
- Steam, vapor, fog or dust thought to be smoke, 5:17 p.m. Thursday, Congressional Drive and Sixth Street.
- Smoke or odor removal, 4:33 p.m. Thursday, 1300 Del.
- Barbecue, tar kettle, 7:13 a.m. Thursday, 1419 Ohio.
- Barbecue, tar kettle, 7:02 a.m. Thursday, 11th and Kentucky streets.
- Dumpster or other outside trash receptacle fire, 3:58 a.m. Thursday, 1200 Tenn.
- Smoke detector malfunction, 1:30 a.m. Thursday, 2337 Murphy Drive.
Douglas County District Court
Alexa E. Pochowski, 52, Lawrence, and Donald A. Pochowski, 53, Scottsdale, Ariz.
Jimmy Cumpton, 38, Perry, and Sabrina Walker, 30, Eudora.
Jackie Florez, 40, Lawrence, and Gary R. Florez, 39, Lawrence.
Julia A. Lonsinger, 50, Denver, and Richard J. Lonsinger, 37, Lawrence.
Alpha A. Barry, 35, Kansas City, Kan., and Angela Simone McVay Barry, 33.
Susana Curatolo, 46, Lawrence, and Tim B. Nevels, 40, Lawrence.
Billy P. Williams, 38, Lawrence, and Tina A. Williams, 36, Lawrence.
Marcus A. Heckman, 28, Lawrence, and Carrie A. Heckman, 28, Lawrence.
Keith D. Grammer, 42, Lawrence, and Juliet C. Grammer, 34, Lawrence.
Stephen K. Dahlberg, 41, Lawrence, and Cynthia Dahlberg, 40, Lawrence.
Steven N. Malone, 37, Louisburg, and Cindy K. Malone, 41, Louisburg.
Jedediah Smith, 24, Topeka, and Jodie Smith, 21, Lawrence.
David Raymond Vanpelt, 24, Garnett, and Lysette Aimee Vanpelt, 24, Lawrence.
Michael David Dibenedetto, 31, Lee's Summit, and Lisa Marie Dibenedetto, 32, Lawrence.
Neil H. Sikes, Jr., 48, Lawrence, and Teresa R. Sikes, 46, Lawrence.
Mark Andrew Reedy, 29, Lawrence, and Karma Michelle Reedy, 34, Lawrence.