Law enforcement report
Burglaries and thefts reported
- A 33-year-old Lawrence woman was booked Saturday night into Douglas County Jail on suspicion of criminal use of a financial card, more than $500, and forgery. She is being held in lieu of $4,000 bond.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Unintentional transmission of alarm, 1:46 p.m. Friday, 3106 Iowa.
- Bedroom fire, 11:45 a.m. Friday, 3506 W. 10th St. Damage was estimated at $1,500.
- Unintentional smoke detector activation, 10:42 a.m. Friday, 1042 Tenn.
- Authorized controlled burning, 9:18 a.m. Friday, 300 N. Mich.
- Good intent call, 5:25 a.m. Friday, the intersection of Powers and Harper streets.
- Alarm system malfunction, 12:03 a.m. Friday, 1530 Naismith Drive.