Law enforcement report
- A 50-year-old Lawrence woman suffered a broken arm between 10 p.m. and 10:38 p.m. Tuesday during a fight with her 27-year-old son at their home in the 3500 block of West 25th Terrace, according to a report.
Burglaries and thefts reported
- A 34-year-old Lawrence woman reported that her spouse illegally spent $1,286 in unauthorized transactions on her ATM card between Sept. 20 and Nov. 19, according to a report released Wednesday.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Smoke detector malfunction, 9:24 p.m. Tuesday, 1 Riverfront Plaza.
- Smoke detector malfunction, 8:52 p.m. Tuesday, 1 Riverfront Plaza.
- False alarm, 2:09 p.m. Tuesday, 947 N.H.