Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Smoke or odor removal, 9:28 p.m. Thursday, 2411 La.
- False alarm, 7:37 p.m. Thursday, 1833 Ky.
- Excessive heat, scorch burns with no ignition, 4:19 p.m. Thursday, 1440 Jayhawk Blvd.
- Smoke detector activation due to malfunction, 4:14 p.m. Thursday, 1530 Naismith Drive.
- Smoke or odor removal, 12:51 p.m. Thursday, 1510 Oakhill Ave.
- Gasoline or other flammable liquid spill, 11:17 a.m. Thursday, 1302 21st St.
- Alarm system sounded due to malfunction, 3:55 a.m. Thursday, 2125 Clinton Parkway.