Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Fire call, canceled, 10:52 p.m. Tuesday, 1800 Naismith Drive.
- Fire call, canceled, 3:06 p.m. Tuesday, 1501 Sigma Nu Place.
- Fire call, canceled, 10:50 p.m. Tuesday, 1467 Jayhawk Blvd.
- Smoke scare, 9:46 a.m. Tuesday, Ninth and Vermont streets.
- Gas leak, 8:21 a.m. Tuesday, 1900 W. 31st St.
- Shorted electrical equipment, 6:09 a.m. Tuesday, 15th Street and Kasold Drive.
- Smoke detector malfunction, 6:02 a.m. Tuesday, 2031 Constant Ave.
- Hazardous materials report, none found, 1:06 a.m. Tuesday, 155 Indian Ave.