Law enforcement report
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Fire call, canceled, 10:20 p.m. Tuesday, 1301 West Campus Road.
- Smoke scare, 10:01 p.m. Tuesday, Seventh and Ash streets.
- Smoke detector malfunction, 9:17 p.m. Tuesday, 1000 Ky.
- Good intent fire report, no fire, 4:16 p.m. Tuesday, 1803 W. Sixth St.
- Controlled burning, 3:44 p.m. Tuesday, 1506 Craig Court.
- Natural gas leak, 10:07 a.m. Tuesday, 1022 Wellington Road.
- Natural gas leak, 9:47 a.m. Tuesday, 2701 W. Sixth St.
- Natural gas leak, 9:31 a.m. Tuesday, 3418 W. Sixth St.
- Authorized controlled burning, 7:49 a.m. Tuesday, along west 15th Street.