- Kansas leads the all-time series, 5-0. Kansas won the last meeting, 111-94, Nov. 4, 2002, in Allen Fieldhouse.
- In last year's game, three Jayhawks scored in double figures, led by Wayne Simien's 26 points on 9-of-10 shooting. Simien also went 8-for-8 from the line and had six rebounds. Aaron Miles had seven points, five rebounds, eight assists and six steals. The All-Stars, who featured former Jayhawk guard Adonis Jordan, were led by Brian Jones' 27 points on 9-of-17 shooting. Jordan scored nine points and had three assists.
- EA Sports (0-1) is coming off a 97-87 loss Saturday at Wyoming. The All-Stars were led by former Wake Forest guard Robert O'Kelly, who scored 27 points.
- O'Kelly was 1-0 against KU during his college career. O'Kelly scored 11 points in an 84-53 Wake victory Dec. 7, 2000, in Winston-Salem, N.C.
- Kansas will close the exhibition season Tuesday against Pittsburg State. Tipoff will be 7:05 p.m. in Allen Fieldhouse.
- Kansas is 32-7 in exhibition games, including a 32-4 mark at Allen Fieldhouse. KU hasn't lost an exhibition game since a 101-93 setback to Lisbonne Benfica Dec. 28, 1995, in Strausbourg, France. KU's last home exhibition loss was a 93-82 decision to Australia in 1993. KU has won 14 straight exhibition games and 18 in a row at home.
November 4, 2003