Law enforcement report
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Smoke detector malfunction, 10:55 p.m. Thursday, 1301 Jayhawk Blvd.
- Smoke detector activation, no fire, 6:33 p.m. Thursday, 2424 Melrose Lane.
- Oil or other combustible liquid spill, 5:13 p.m. Thursday, 2100 Iowa.
- Dispatched EMS incident, canceled en route, 5:02 p.m. Thursday, 23rd and Iowa streets
- Grass fire, 9:22 a.m. Thursday, 4824 Quail Crest Place.
- Shorted electrical equipment, 1:50 a.m. Thursday, 1339 West Campus Road.
- Alarm system sounded, no fire, 12:24 a.m. Thursday, 1301 Jayhawk Blvd.