Law enforcement report
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Good intent fire call, no fire, 8:53 p.m. Tuesday, 1800 Crossgate Drive.
- Smoke detector activation, no fire, 1:49 p.m. Tuesday, 2433 Jacob Ave.
- Natural gas leak, 9:36 a.m. Tuesday, 1400 N. Third St.
- Assist police with accident debris in street, 7:05 a.m. Tuesday, 400 Maine.
- Vehicle fire, 5:53 a.m. Tuesday, intersection of West Third and Maine streets.
- Trash bin fire, 2:16 a.m. Tuesday, 1700 Ky.
Lawrence Humane Society
Stray dogs brought to shelter
- Great Dane, black, male, 6 months old.
- Boxer, white, female, 1 year old.
- Bassett mix, white, male, 3 to 5 years old.
- Great Pyrenees, white, neutered male, 7 years old.
- Pointer mix, white, sex not listed, 7 months old.