Advertisement

Archive for Saturday, May 17, 2003

On the record

May 17, 2003

Advertisement

Emergency calls

Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:

Fire calls

  • Smoke or odor removal, 8:57 p.m. Thursday, 1733 W. 24th St.
  • Smoke detector activation, no fire, 7:27 p.m. Thursday, 2333 Ridge Court.
  • Good-intent call, 7:20 p.m. Thursday, 1101 Vt.
  • Smoke detector activation, no fire, 5:43 p.m. Thursday, 2424 Melrose Lane.
  • Excessive heat, scorch burns, 2:54 p.m. Thursday, 1100 Ind.
  • Gas leak, 11:40 a.m. Thursday, 1908 E. 19th St.
  • Good-intent call, 9:50 a.m. Thursday, Michigan Street.
  • Good-intent call, 3:11 a.m. Thursday, 1805 E. 29th St.
  • Smoke detector malfunction 2:41 a.m. Thursday, 2104 E. 26th St.

Lawrence Humane Society

Dogs brought to shelter

  • Shepherd mix, tan with black, female.
  • Shepherd, white, male, 2 years old.
  • Malamute mix, black with red shading, male, 2 to 3 months old.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.