Law enforcement report
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Fire call, canceled, 8:26 p.m. Friday, 2400 Kresge Road.
- Fire call, canceled, 5:15 p.m. Friday, 200 McDonald Drive.
- False alarm, 3:59 p.m. Friday, 200 Maine.
- Assist police, 11:28 a.m. Friday, 2603 Ridge Court.
- Danielle Y. Eye, 11, Baldwin, was released Thursday from Children's Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, Mo. She was injured in a collision March 1 near the Franklin County line. Her mother, Jeannie Eye, died in the wreck.
Lawrence Humane Society
Stray dogs brought to shelter
- Terrier mix, tan with white stripe on forehead, female, 1 year old.
- Black Labrador, male, 10 months old.
- Australian shepherd mix, merle with black, male, 4 to 5 years old.