Here's a list of people who play roles in the bond issue, and ways to contact them:
- Randy Weseman, superintendent, 841-6898, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scott Morgan, board president, 842-6268, email@example.com
- Jack Davidson, board member, 842-1829, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mary Loveland, board member, 842-9333, email@example.com
- Sue Morgan, board member, 749-3220, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linda Robinson, board member, 865-3738, email@example.com
- Leni Salkind, board member, 841-0947, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Austin Turney, board vice president, 749-2243, email@example.com
See a timeline, 6News reports, past stories or post your comments on the Reader Reaction message board at www.lawrence.com/forum/community_forum.
Have an opinion?
We want to hear what you have to say about the school board's plan, schools and other issues regarding the bond issue.
- Send letters to the editor to Lawrence Journal-World, P.O. Box 888, Lawrence, 66044; by e-mail to letters @ljworld.com, or hand deliver to The News Center at 645 N.H. Letters should be 250 words or less.
- Longer opinions may be suitable to run as guest columns or elsewhere as part of this series. Submit those to Richard Brack at The News Center, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talk to us
If you have questions, comments or ideas for the staff working on this project, please write, call or e-mail. Here's how:
- Telephone: Call reporter Tim Carpenter at 832-7155 or reporter Sharita Hutton at 832-6322
- e-mail: tcarpenter@-ljworld.com or shutton@-sunflowerbroadband.com
- U.S. mail: The News Center, 645 N.H., Lawrence 66044
- Web site Reader Reaction at www.lawrence.com/forum/community_forum