Archive for Monday, July 14, 2003

On the record

July 14, 2003

Advertisement

Law enforcement report

Emergency calls

Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:


Fire calls

  • Smoke detector malfunction, 11:26 p.m. Saturday, 1425 Jayhawk Blvd.
  • Authorized controlled burning check, 9:32 p.m. Saturday, 1811 E. 1450 Road.
  • Sprinkler malfunction, 9:05 p.m. Saturday, 1910 W. 31st St.
  • Oil or combustible liquid spill, 5:26 p.m. Saturday, 900 Vt.
  • Smoke detector malfunction, 10:44 a.m. Saturday, 1304 Lawrence Ave.
  • Cooking fire, 8:16 a.m. Saturday, 1704 W. 24th St.
  • Smoke scare, 7:13 a.m. Saturday, 1801 Ohio.
  • Natural gas leak, 4:33 a.m. Saturday, 3022 Trail Road.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.