- The all-time series is tied, 3-3. The Ducks won the last meeting, 84-78, Dec. 7, 2002 in Portland's Rose Garden.
- Oregon's Ernie Kent is 1-1 against KU as a coach and 0-1 versus KU as a player.
- Kansas is 54-29 all-time against teams from the Pac-10.
- Oregon freshman forward Mitch Platt is doubtful for the game. He is suffering from a sprained left ankle.
- Red-shirt sophomore center Matt Short is expected to make his season debut today for Oregon. Short has been out because of a hairline stress fracture in his left foot.
- In its first three games, Oregon has 56 assists on 78 baskets.
- All-America candidate Luke Jackson is the Pac-10 active career leader in points (1,377), rebounds (544) and games played (98) and is second in assists (301).
- Oregon, which has made 30 of 64 three-pointers, hit 14 threes in a 80-67 win over Fresno State. The Ducks also have beaten Portland State (62-55) and Marshall (90-61).
- The Jayhawks have won 23 straight regular-season games in Kansas City. KU fell to Ohio State, 64-61, Jan. 2, 1983 at Kemper Arena.
- Keith Langford needs 20 points to reach 1,000.
December 13, 2003