Archive for Sunday, August 10, 2003

On the record

August 10, 2003

Advertisement

Emergency calls

Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reporting the following responses:

Fire calls

  • Trash fire, 10:11 p.m. Friday, 1012 W. 29th Terrace.
  • Shorted electrical equipment, 5:56 p.m., Friday, 2408 Ala.
  • Overheated motor, 7:28 a.m., Friday, 1332 E. 21st St.
  • False alarm, 7:22 a.m. Friday, 1 Gower Place.
  • Power line down, 7:20 a.m. Friday, 1208 Ky.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.