For Friday, June 14, 2002. Those with birthdays today: You will have unusual opportunities to make your opinions heard. Others respond to your thoughts as long as you do not overly pressure to have things your way. If attached, you will find that another does change his or her tune when you treat him or her with more affection. If single, you're likely to tumble head over heels for another.
The Stars Show the Kind of Day You'll Have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- **** Good news surrounds friendship. You might think an associate is delusional. A child or loved one goes out of his or her way to make you happy. Tonight: Do something you loved as a kid.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- *** Honor strong feelings about your home and personal lives. Right now you could find that a boss has an easy touch. Think in terms of excitement. Variety and potential develop professionally. Tonight: Invite others over.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- **** You hear news that puts a spring in your step and a smile on your face. Understand that nearly anything is possible when you beam like this. Make a caring overture. Tonight: Make a fun suggestion.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- *** Treat another; indulge him or her. You might find that by walking more carefully, you draw others. Develop your strong suit: your sensitivity. Others respond. Tonight: Just offer.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- **** Venus moves into your sign, adding to the already famous charisma. Another might even stumble over his or her words speaking to you! He or she might be more taken than you realize. Tonight: Kick up your heels.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- ** You have a lot on your mind, and you could be overly sensitive without meaning to be. Understand that you might be more fragile than usual in making decisions and choices. Tonight: Get some extra zzz's.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- **** Others become far more disposed to do what you want. In a meeting, you have impact. When smiling at a new friend, he or she might tumble hopelessly in love. Tonight: The world really is your oyster.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- *** Someone key to your success sees you most positively. Start working on your "I want a pay raise" speech or your oration about a promotion. Timing chimes in with the moment. Tonight: All eyes look to you.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- **** Reach out for a loved one at a distance. You also might decide to schedule a long-overdue trip. You might get a lot of advice, perhaps causing you to back off a plan. Tonight: Be practical.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- **** Suddenly, someone quite significant wants to bestow good news. This person will do a lot to make your life easier. Don't undermine yourself; rather, aim for precisely what you want. Tonight: With that special person.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- **** You might confuse another, but this person likes what he or she sees. Be careful about someone putting you on a pedestal, as you can only fall off. You might need to adjust a goal. Tonight: Play away.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- ** Associates want to work with you. Remain optimistic about what might be going on. Realize not everyone has to agree with you. Aim for more of what you desire professionally. Tonight: Out with co-workers.