For Sunday, Sept. 2, 2001:
Those with birthdays today: Celebrate life this year. Keep asking, "Where am I now?" Live in the moment. You express an unusual capacity to draw what you want to you. Your circle of friends expands. If single, you'll have many potential partners. If attached, spend more time listening to your sweetie. PISCES often presents an alternative view.
The Stars Show the Kind of Day You'll Have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- ** Take a deep breath before making decisions. Know that it is OK to decide to do nothing and to make this Sunday a lazy day. Cancel plans, if need be, but expect some type of retribution. Tonight: Get a good night's sleep.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- *** Follow your instincts and friends, though don't be surprised if you have to pacify a child or loved one. Your extremely sociable nature brings you friends and neighbors. Answer calls, and good news will greet you. Tonight: Where the action is.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- ** You might opt to head into work. Pressure builds when dealing with others at home. You feel as if everyone wants a piece of you. Do what makes you feel comfortable. Tonight: Out for dinner.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- *** Reach out for someone at a distance. You're tired and might want a complete change of scenery. Your happy ways melt someone who might be a bit touchy or difficult. Tonight: Listen to a favorite piece of music.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- *** Deal with others one-on-one if you intend to root out a problem. You might hear many different versions of the same story. Don't allow anyone to play into your generosity. Stand up and say "enough." Tonight: Follow a loved one's lead.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- *** Today's full moon draws others to you, though you might not want to deal with their uproar. You quickly discover that you can't control anyone, so opt to find a friend who can be as playful as you are. Tonight: Play the night away.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- * You know when enough is enough, but honoring that knowledge might be completely different. If you keep finding yourself in jams, read the writing on the wall. Head out and do your own thing. Tonight: Help a friend.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- *** You might not grasp all the details surrounding a loved one's actions, but you will see others' strong reactions. Use unusual care with a purchase. Play it conservatively. Tonight: Plug in some romance. You need your quota.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- ** Today's full moon is unnerving, causing you to regress into some difficult or distant behavior. Others might not know what has come over you. Confide in your partner or best friend. Together, you blaze a new trail. Tonight: Don't wander too far from home.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- *** What you say and think impresses and motivates others. Pick up the phone and call friends and family. Invite them over for a barbecue or get-together. Spontaneity often creates uneasiness for you -- get over it. Tonight: Enjoy everyone around you.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- *** What you thought was reasonable could become a costly or difficult venture. You, as an Aquarian, are rarely comfortable backing off from a commitment. Ask a partner or friend to chip in and help. Tonight: Indulge yourself as well as others.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- *** The full moon in your sign highlights you, though on some level you might be overwhelmed by others' expectations. Lighten up and get into the holiday celebrations. Clearly, others want you to kick up your heels and play. Tonight: Enjoy your popularity.