For Sunday, May 13, 2001:
You are unusually caring and dedicated, but you might want to express it more publicly, perhaps through work or another commitment. You have a deep vision about how things should be. This year, your earning power increases. If you are single, you could meet someone quite special later this year or next year through your activities and commitments. If you are attached, your relationship will benefit if you share more of your aspirations. AQUARIUS inspires you.
The Stars Show the Kind of Day You'll Have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- **** Think before you start Ramming around. What would you really like to do? Be an initiator, using your Martian qualities. Tonight: Appreciate and be appreciated.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- *** Nothing pleases the Bull more than relaxing in a field of flowers. Certainly, if you are the mother of the household, there is no reason you can't. Nevertheless, put in a must appearance. Tonight: Smile away.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- *** For the gregarious Gemini, getting going takes unusual effort. Make perfunctory calls early. Don't forget to touch base with the "mothers" in your life. Smiles greet you. Tonight: Where the music is.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- *** The always-sensitive Moon Child knows when to reveal feelings and when not to. Today, you'll decide to let a loved one know just how very special he is. A quiet walk, arm in arm, does much to restore your energy and well-being. Tonight: Togetherness works.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- *** Do whatever you can to make a friend more comfortable. Know that your sunny Leonine personality makes a difference. A relationship makes your mind wander and your heart flutter. Tonight: Follow plans.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- ** Somehow the ball is dropped on you. Virgos are known for their fine sense of organization. If you are tired of this pattern, perhaps you need to be less available or responsible. Tonight: Start thinking about Monday.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- *** If someone isn't as responsive as you would like, you might need to think the situation through. How might you have encouraged this behavior? Use your well-known creativity to draw this person to you. Give up doing the Libra "thing" of fence-sitting. Tonight: Ever playful.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- ** One-on-one relating helps open up a reticent loved one, who needs special attention. Express your intense Scorpio feelings by cooking or treating others to dinner. Indulge and delight those in your immediate circle. Tonight: Put on a favorite piece of music.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- **** Deal with an overly serious partner or loved one by helping him talk through a problem. Express your utopian side with others. They often forget that the cup is half-full. Tonight: Use your imagination.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- ** What you might value as a token of affection could be a lot different from a loved one. Put on your thinking cap when doing something special for a mother in your life. What would be a special thank-you? Tonight: Treat someone as she would like.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- *** Though commitment isn't an Aquarian strong suit, you'll decide to create more structure within a special relationship. You also might see how you could be depriving yourself in some way by not wanting stronger ties. Allow others to see your inspiration and your vulnerable qualities. Tonight: Just do it!
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- *** Take your time and step back. Express your feelings to a trusted family member. Others admire your Piscean intuition. Use it right now to help another find enjoyment. Tonight: Get a good night's sleep.