- A Kansas University student reported the theft of a diamond ring, earrings and watch, valued together at $1,035, between midnight March 21 and 1:15 p.m. Monday. The items were taken from a home in the 1900 block of Ohio Street.
- Brown's Shoe Fit, 829 Mass., reported the theft of shoes and other items valued together at $1,055. The theft reportedly occurred at 8:50 p.m. Sunday.
- A 1999 Ford Escort belonging to a 21-year-old Lawrence woman was vandalized sometime Thursday night, a Lawrence Police report said. The car was parked in the 1000 block of East 23rd Street.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- False alarm, 6:12 p.m. Thursday, 1908 E. 19th St.
- Natural gas leak, 3:58 p.m. Thursday, 1535 Powers St.
- Authorized controlled burning, 3:52 p.m. Thursday, 2600 Clinton Parkway.
- False alarm, 12:44 p.m. Thursday, 710 W. Sixth St.
- False alarm, 11:43 a.m. Thursday, 500 W. 11th St.
- False alarm, 10:05 a.m. Thursday, 1460 Jayhawk Blvd.
- Medical emergency, 2:06 a.m. Friday, 900 block of Massachusetts Street.
- Medical emergency, 7:45 p.m. Thursday, 400 block of Boulder Street.
- Medical emergency, 3:31 p.m. Thursday, 1500 block of Lilac Lane.
- Medical emergency, 3:06 p.m. Thursday, 1500 block of East 23rd Street.
- Medical emergency, 12:22 p.m. Thursday, 300 block of Arkansas Street.