- $15 million -- Donated by the Kansas Health Foundation in 1995 to improve the training of primary-care physicians in Kansas.
- $10.5 million -- Donated by Dana and Sue Anderson, Santa Monica, Calif., and Justin Anderson, Lawrence, in 1996 for the Athletics Department and School of Business.
- $10.2 million -- Donated by the estate of Paul and Virginia Miller, Hays, in 1999 for the School of Engineering.
- $10 million -- Donated by the Lied Foundation in 1988 to build the Lied Center of Kansas.
- $7 million -- Donated by Forrest and Sally Hoglund, Dallas, in 2000 toward a Brain Imaging Center at the KU Medical Center and other projects.
Hall list - largest all-time KU gifts
June 20, 2001