- Assess a report from Kansas Association of School Boards containing recommendations for amending the district's classified employee system.
- Consider acceptance of the 1999-2000 fiscal audit by the firm of Lowenthal Singleton Webb and Wilson.
- Consider authorizing a $15,000 renovation of the weight training room at Free State High School. The Free State Football Booster Club would reimburse the district for the cost of installing an acoustic ceiling in the room.
- Review a report on enrollment projections for the 2001-2002 school year.
- Receive Supt. Randy Weseman's report on two dozen strategic planning initiatives.
- Consider second reading of the negotiation and student sections of the district's new policy manual.
LAWRENCE SCHOOL BOARD OTHER BUSINESS
January 21, 2001