Archive for Saturday, December 1, 2001

Sound off

December 1, 2001


If your case is being handled by a court trustee's office, call the office and ask for the person in head trustee. In Douglas County, that person is Susan Kang, who can be reached by calling 832-5315, press 7.

You're also free to contact the state Office of Judicial Administration in Topeka, (785) 296-2256.

Be aware, however, that noncustodial parents' obligation to pay child support is clearly defined by state and federal laws.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.